Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/130522/hunter-man-uniteds-pursuit-bargain-barcelona-starlet-198110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports ... let-198110</a>

At around 10 minutes, graham hunter again talks about him stating that he is 100% sure Pellegrini will be a huge success and win trophies. This guy cannot come more highly recommended. I just hope he is confirmed by this time next week so we can start moving on to finalising some player deals.

Telegraph back page says we want him to start work on June 3rd and that Tevez and Barry's future will top of his agenda.

bluemathlady said:
Pellegrini on being mocked by Mourinho for not winning a La Liga title:
"i have got the same number of La Liga titles as Mourinho. Zero."

May have interpreted this wrong, but Mourinho won La Liga last year

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Haze said:
Ducado said:
So are we all confident that Pellegrini is the man to move us up to the next level?

The only thing I have 100% confidence in is that Mancini wasn't.

As for Pellegrini, haven't got a clue. But the men who know football say that he is, so I'm very optimistic.

Perfectly put,i share that optimism and,hopefully given the indications,i am genuinely excited at the next phase of our progress.

This appointment,combined with the Spaniards before him,has reignited a flame that,for me,was slowly extinguishing - I can't wait for next season!

Hate myself for doing this, but.....

+1

;-)

whyalwaysyou said:
bluemathlady said:

That quote is very old, its from when Mourinho joined Madrid I am sure and mocked Pellegrini. Pellegrini responded with that.

I'm not going to get too carried away.

Obviously hope he will be a great success, but there are so many variables when a new manager comes in I don't think you can take anything for granted.

celticfc482 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
bluemathlady said:

That quote is very old, its from when Mourinho joined Madrid I am sure and mocked Pellegrini. Pellegrini responded with that.

Yes it is from a couple years back

It's in The Times too - looks like another leak. Pellegrini to start work a week on Monday at City.

LoveCity said:
It's in The Times too - looks like another leak. Pellegrini to start work a week on Monday at City.

That is literally 2 days after his last game at Barcelona

Probably also done so quick after La Liga in order to confirm to a few players out there which City are looking to lockdown and sign, that Pellegrini is a done deal and will be the Man City Coach.

The quicker Pellegrini is at City, the better for our summer business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.