Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get him signed up first.

I know it's odds-on but all the same don't count your chickens until they've hatched

GXCity said:
jrb said:
"He came from sunny Spain
"To manage in the rain
"Pellegrini ooooah(is that spelt right?)

I'm getting a bit sick of this JRB. I put this song on here after Wembley. And you didn't Wooah right

It's holistic plagiarization GX.

Did you come up with the other one as well?

"He came from Malaga
"To Manage Manchesta ;-)

Damn! I knew that ooooah wasn't right.

I am hoping that I will be feeling loads better about things once Pellegrini has held his first press conference.

MSP said:
Marvin said:

I know it's odds-on but all the same don't count your chickens until they've hatched

I'm fairly sure he is signed already.

Just read Nasri's comments from his interview today and you can see the players know he is done and dusted already.
I've seen them, but maybe they are putting 2 and 2 together like us.

You're probably right. I'd just like to get this sealed and announced so that we can move on to getting a couple of players in

I will give the new manager my 100% support but I fear that next year we will struggle.

1. we will have the same expectant crowd.
2. The same media waiting to pounce on us and our new man.
3. The new manager has no Premier League experience.
4. He will stamp his own ideas and bring in new players.
5. The new players will no doubt also have little or no Premier League experience and it takes time for the majority of foreign players to find their feet and adjust to the pace and strength of the PL.

Be prepared for a season of transition and a top 4 finish is all I expect. He is the wrong appointment for me. 100% the wrong man.

I am not saying he is a bad manager but we have a squad of players that need building back up. He will need to adjust to a league that is the toughest around, with new players who will also be in that same boat.

MSP said:
Marvin said:

I'm fairly sure he is signed already.

Just read Nasri's comments from his interview today and you can see the players know he is done and dusted already.

I think he should leave malaga in a respectful way which means not being announced as city manager until after the last match on june 1st,even though everyone knows already

Pellegrini on being mocked by Mourinho for not winning a La Liga title:
"i have got the same number of La Liga titles as Mourinho. Zero."

guvnors son mcfc said:
I will give the new manager my 100% support but I fear that next year we will struggle.

1. we will have the same expectant crowd.
2. The same media waiting to pounce on us and our new man.
3. The new manager has no Premier League experience.
4. He will stamp his own ideas and bring in new players.
5. The new players will no doubt also have little or no Premier League experience and it takes time for the majority of foreign players to find their feet and adjust to the pace and strength of the PL.

Be prepared for a season of transition and a top 4 finish is all I expect. He is the wrong appointment for me. 100% the wrong man.

I am not saying he is a bad manager but we have a squad of players that need building back up. He will need to adjust to a league that is the toughest around, with new players who will also be in that same boat.

ooooh ..... ballsy, I respect that...

but I think you are 100% wrong (about the Pellegrini being the wrong man)

You are thinking too pessimistically (not realistically I assure you) and believe he will have a "normal team" to work with. You are underestimating Txiki, Ferran and for that matter Pellegrini.

We shall talk this time next year my naive blue brother to review who was right and who was full of shite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.