Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
We don't need to spend huge amounts on Cavani IMO. Isco is a much more important player to acquire.

I would love to see us start like this next season:

----------Hart----------
Zaba---Kompany---nasty---clichy
--------Fernandinho----------
---Toure---------Silva-------
Navas------Aguero-------Isco

However we would also need to sign a central defender as back up and keep everyone else except for Garcia.

For what I read and what I saw in Pellegrini teams , I think this one is more possible (the good point is that he don´t use just one system, but this one is his favourite)

----------Hart----------
------Toure---Fernandinho----------
------Isco---------Silva-------
------Navas------Aguero-----

switching places all the time between them. I read about the quality of Fernandinho, however I didn´t see him play much, but Pellegrini always has a player to do the trash work into the midfield, so I don´t think that you could discard Barry so easily

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
But then there was you crying for jose the wanker....works both ways pal...loads including myself were gutted re mancini however i am well over it and looning fwd to pellegrini..

Two things..how long are you and shears giving him before you start calling for his head and i believe there was a flood in your gaff when your idol jose fucked ofc back to his wife
anyway dave..hope you are well

I'm delighted that Mancini is gone and delighted with the appointment of Pellegrini. I'd have liked Mourinho but my stance was always that I want the best man for the job appointed. I think, given the club's clear vision for the future, we've got that so the only tears from me were metaphorical tears of joy that we have the right men running our club.

I'm well mate. I've missed your cheery "Good Morning" posts on the managerial threads...

And we haven't had your favourite picture for a while.

You know the one...;-)

How long will I give Pellegrini? Like all managers, I'll watch him and his teams week in week out and evaluate his abilities on an ongoing basis based on that. How long is a piece of string? I feel incredibly confident given what I've heard that I will never be asking for his head, but you never know with these things of course. If he proves to be the wrong man for the club, I'll want Txiki to remove him like he did Mancini. That's how football works.

Regardless, I can't wait for the new season. This is the dawning of a rather exciting new era, I feel.

Ding dong, the witch is dead ;-)

I want an update of DOOMSDAY - 2013 version... get it done!

We are back in the house after we lost the second battle, levets.

But the new soldiers are plotting round the fire again. This time it's to win the war forever.

I reckon we are 12 months away from the next installment!!!

Re: Damn I wish they would hurry up

The Man With The Stick said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
joe corrigans god said:
Mmmmm doubt it just can't relax until Pullis gets a job or City sign Pellegrini

And Phil Brown!!
He would make Half-times more fun

Phil Brown has the tan as well,.....so at least he looks the part of a continental manager.

LEDC said:
bugsyblue said:
We don't need to spend huge amounts on Cavani IMO. Isco is a much more important player to acquire.

----------Hart----------

However we would also need to sign a central defender as back up and keep everyone else except for Garcia.

For what I read and what I saw in Pellegrini teams , I think this one is more possible (the good point is that he don´t use just one system, but this one is his favourite)

----------Hart----------

switching places all the time between them. I read about the quality of Fernandinho, however I didn´t see him play much, but Pellegrini always has a player to do the trash work into the midfield, so I don´t think that you could discard Barry so easily

You don't see Fernandinho play much? Seriously? He will be the one who does the "trash work" you said. With Barry being slow and with his age...Fernandinho will surely replace him. Although if Cavani comes...i think he might take Navas place with a lot of rotation with the main attackers.

BlueCityfan said:
LEDC said:
bugsyblue said:

----------Hart----------

----------Hart----------

You don't see Fernandinho play much? Seriously? He will be the one who does the "trash work" you said. With Barry being slow and with his age...Fernandinho will surely replace him. Although if Cavani comes...i think he might take Navas place with a lot of rotation with the main attackers.

And there is a key word - rotation: we have not made the greatest job of that but hopefully we will see an improvement in that regard.

Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:
de niro said:
We better had, I've took another day off.

but you said it would be Monday.....then Tuesday!

He also repeatedly said that those of us who wanted Mancini replaced were mad, traitors, wankers, an embarrassment, a joke, deluded, clueless etc.

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

nope, I never rated mancini.

btw pelli HAS signed, we for some reason are keeping it under wraps.

one of the above comments is a lie.

Didsbury Dave said:
levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm delighted that Mancini is gone and delighted with the appointment of Pellegrini. I'd have liked Mourinho but my stance was always that I want the best man for the job appointed. I think, given the club's clear vision for the future, we've got that so the only tears from me were metaphorical tears of joy that we have the right men running our club.

I'm well mate. I've missed your cheery "Good Morning" posts on the managerial threads...

And we haven't had your favourite picture for a while.

You know the one...;-)

How long will I give Pellegrini? Like all managers, I'll watch him and his teams week in week out and evaluate his abilities on an ongoing basis based on that. How long is a piece of string? I feel incredibly confident given what I've heard that I will never be asking for his head, but you never know with these things of course. If he proves to be the wrong man for the club, I'll want Txiki to remove him like he did Mancini. That's how football works.

Regardless, I can't wait for the new season. This is the dawning of a rather exciting new era, I feel.

Ding dong, the witch is dead ;-)

I want an update of DOOMSDAY - 2013 version... get it done!

We are back in the house after we lost the second battle, levets.

But the new soldiers are plotting round the fire again. This time it's to win the war forever.

I reckon we are 12 months away from the next installment!!!

Dave, we were *ucking betrayed last season. Plenty of people paid good money to watch City, to think that individuals deliberately hamstrung out efforts, by not heeding a solid request to improve the team, leaves me seething. The Holistic approach, would have found room to buy the correct players, win the league and still jettison Mancini. I support the club and want us to win the league every season, we could have done this and still changed manager. I look forward to next season, but knowing we were scuppered from within is very annoying.

ive seen a couple people say he and a couple of players will be announced friday... why whats happening friday?

BlueCityfan said:
LEDC said:
bugsyblue said:

----------Hart----------

----------Hart----------

I think he will play a lot, But the image I have of him is more of a creative player than a defensive one. I think Pellegrini will rotate a lot, that is why I mention Barry could have a lot of minutes because he usually mixed a very creative one with one who fights a lot. the chances is that Yaya accept to do the same job that Busquets do in Barcelona, but I don´t know if he would accept that so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.