Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Damn I wish they would hurry up

joe corrigans god said:
And announce the manager officially. I am super excited over the two signings so far but really would love to see them parade the new boss

Isn't it usually the other way round, the Boss parades the new players? Why would the two new signings be parading the Boss? ;-)

*whispers* sorry, getting very bored waiting for the announcement, it's like when you were a kid and Christmas took so long to arrive!!

Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:
de niro said:
We better had, I've took another day off.

but you said it would be Monday.....then Tuesday!

He also repeatedly said that those of us who wanted Mancini replaced were mad, traitors, wankers, an embarrassment, a joke, deluded, clueless etc.

Didn't you, Bill ;-)
But then there was you crying for jose the wanker....works both ways pal...loads including myself were gutted re mancini however i am well over it and looning fwd to pellegrini..

Two things..how long are you and shears giving him before you start calling for his head and i believe there was a flood in your gaff when your idol jose fucked ofc back to his wife
anyway dave..hope you are well

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:

He also repeatedly said that those of us who wanted Mancini replaced were mad, traitors, wankers, an embarrassment, a joke, deluded, clueless etc.

Didn't you, Bill ;-)
But then there was you crying for jose the wanker....works both ways pal...loads including myself were gutted re mancini however i am well over it and looning fwd to pellegrini..

Two things..how long are you and shears giving him before you start calling for his head and i believe there was a flood in your gaff when your idol jose fucked ofc back to his wife

I am sure that MP is looking forward to your looning SHB!!

BringBackSwales said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

I am sure that MP is looking forward to your looning SHB!!

Fucking mobiles..

Bluemooner33 said:
bing city said:
anyone else scared for next season? the thought of ronaldo back to the prem and would never come to us, mourinho at chelsea, new manager for us i have doubts, hope we do well obviously!

______________Hart_____________
Zabaleta__Kompany_Nastasic__Clichy
_________yaya____Fernandinho____
Navas_________Isco__________Silva
_______________Cavani___________

Bench:- Panti, Richards, Rodwell, Nasri, Thiago,Tevez, Aguero

Yep, shitting it!

Aguero on the bench? what if 2 of our centre backs get injured? wheres Jimmy Milner?

Didsbury Dave said:
forevermancity said:

Didn't you, Bill ;-)

He and I wanted Jose because he's the best. That's simple really isn't it?

Manciniester fans will soon become City fans again when they watch the CL campaign. Pellegrini isn't a patch on Mancini C.V wise yet will humble him instantly for man management, attacking football and in Europe. Mancini will have his legacy put into perspective in short shrift imho. I will be glad to see the forum as one again.

Billy wanted Klopp btw. Klopp said something yesterday which have me some hope. He plans to stay buy ask again in 3-4 years. Pep may not be the only obvious choice to succeed The Engineer. I'm just happy we have change, Mancini cast a shadow on the squad all season. A few fresh faces, a fresh approach and a team playing with more attacking focus spells only one thing - success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.