Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Typical rags. I got on the bus the other day (wearing my city shirt) and i was trying to get my u16 pass out so the driver wouldn't charge me adult fare. He then said 'im charging you adult, you didn't have your pass out in time' (it had took about 30secs) and i said 'you cant do that' he said 'i can your wearing that shirt.' typical rags, picking on kids or old people. Scum

Shirley said:
Pigeonho said:
sergiokun said:
This guy is about 50 years old and just proves what vile fucks they are! The guy was giving it the big man but didn't deserve a cheap shot from behind.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uPCz7ywYxk[/youtube]
Another ***** trick - hitting someone from behind.

If I was the guy who got hit from behind I would be sending the evidence to the GMP.

I was at that game I've never witnessed so much dismal fighting. That punch from behind, then the running away was what I saw all day. Saying that there was loads of nob city fans at wembley this year for the cup final.

johnmc said:
Pidge is pretty much spot on in this thread.
In his assertion that throwing coins is out of order I agree. Comparing two completely separate incidents and saying they're both the same, couldn't disagree more. That's what the forums here for I suppose.

Pablo1 said:
johnmc said:
In his assertion that throwing coins is out of order I agree. Comparing two completely separate incidents and saying they're both the same, couldn't disagree more. That's what the forums here for I suppose.

Don't we compare separate incidents on here everyday, different people having different interpretations on separate incidents. Which goal was best. Why was he sent off for that but he wasn't. Etc.

johnmc said:
Pablo1 said:
johnmc said:

Don't we compare separate incidents on here everyday, different people having different interpretations on separate incidents. Which goal was best. Why was he sent off for that but he wasn't. Etc.
I know. I got rounded on, on here a few days ago for suggesting that a Chateau Latour '83 was better than an '82 one.

johnmc said:
Pablo1 said:
johnmc said:

We do indeed. I don't feel that the two incidents that we're discussing are comparable though, I suppose that's my point.
Whilst I might disagree with Pidge, I don't mind him sticking to his opinion. Most of the time, anyone thinking the opposite to me would probably be right - I'm sticking to my guns on this one though! Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.