Pellegrini targeted by missiles on visit to the swamp

Remember the Fergie RIP sign at the title parade and City backed down and forced to apologise to United? What do we get this time? Fuck all that is what.

lazerblue said:
samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
Mouthy? Out of the two of us only one has called the other a 'minge' and asked him what his problem is, whereas the other has simply questioned what it is he is talking about when he says a player deserves what he gets. Keep up.

Have you got severe memory loss or sommat.. go back to your first reply to me..

fuckin call me 8 years old cos you dont like my answer..

You got personal- I replied ...
you wasting your time with that rag wind up merchant

Didnt get out of first gear tbh fella..

Just read a few pages and have seen nowt but blues slagging blues. Fuck sake we're all one aren't we? Was gonna give an intelligent meaningingful comment on the Pellers incident but forgot what I was gonna say.....can't be arsed now ;-)

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Just read a few pages and have seen nowt but blues slagging blues. Fuck sake we're all one aren't we? Was gonna give an intelligent meaningingful comment on the Pellers incident but forgot what I was gonna say.....can't be arsed now ;-)

We're not allowed to slag the rags off without the usual apologists telling us that our fans are worse. It's the law.

My brother's a rag (the only red in family from Trafford) so ,as a birthday present in 2001,I took him to the charity sHield. I watched a large section of rags physically spit at and horrendously assault, verbally, a woman in her thirties, with her seven year old son ( rough estimate of ages, her son had a Liverpool top on) . The stewards dragged them both away; I've never been so shocked and disgusted in my life. Its one of the main reasons I despise with every inch of my body that pathetic, plastic, rag club

The scum bags who were dishing out the abuse all looked like sex offenders and wouldn't have said, on their own, boo to a goose.

I can honestly say I've never seen that behaviour in the 25 years plus I've been watching city

stony said:

We're not allowed to slag the rags off without the usual apologists telling us that our fans are worse. It's the law.

True there are some dickheads on here. Why would a blue ever want to have a go at another city fan.

stony said:

Its alright stony, hes off shitting on a statue somewhere..

lets hope its the pisscan one outside mordor..

stony said:

Oh is that what its about, yeah it normally is........I'm keeping out of this one.

kevinmcfc said:
stony said:

True there are some dickheads on here. Why would a blue ever want to have a go at another city fan.
Yeah sometimes people forget its a City forum and can't wait to slag anyone off who have a different opinion to themselves. Not pointing a finger at anyone its just a generic comment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.