Pellegrini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danamy

It's been decided that we'll have a fresh start with this thread and see how it goes?

I don't see why others should suffer not having the thread just because a few want to jump on and massage their ego or get involved in point scoring and petty squabbles.

Let's keep this thread to have reasoned discussions and debates about the current manager only.

Please carry on...............

Aside from the incorrect spelling this thread is a sensible idea!

I will admit that I wasn't convinced when his name was originally mooted as a successor to Mancini but he is fast turning me to believing that it may well be a master stroke by Mansour and his Board in employing Pellegrini.

The whole way that he conducts himself is first class and it's long overdue that we had a song in his honour...

akcity said:
Aside from the incorrect spelling this thread is a sensible idea!

I will admit that I wasn't convinced when his name was originally mooted as a successor to Mancini but he is fast turning me to believing that it may well be a master stroke by Mansour and his Board in employing Pellegrini.

The whole way that he conducts himself is first class and it's long overdue that we had a song in his honour...

We are not, we're not really sure
We are not, we're not really sure
About the man we like to call the Engineer
We're not really sure

;)

Rammy Blue said:
Bob had nicer hair.
1007349-bob-marley-617-409.jpg

Certainly did. Just voted the third most iconic hairstyle in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.