Pellegrini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
levets said:
This is where I am too...

Forever grateful to Mancini for what he achieved, we should never forget it!...
Disappointed in the way his exit was managed.. amateurish...
Concerned that Pellegrini was being brought in....
NOW.... very happy that he was

Onwards to glory!

lets be honest even david moyes would win the title with our players.
5. Deliberate "wumming"/"trolling" of the forum will not be tolerated.

Shall I ban him or do you want to?

It's going to be tough to win the league playing 5 of the top 7 away from home. But there is no reason to believe we can't do well - especially as the defence has improved quite a bit and we can seemingly now play "Ugly" away from home (as Swansea and Newcastle showed). Anyhow as I said umpteen pages back - I don't care if we don't win the league - the football at home is breathtaking.

Interestingly Arse have to play 4 of the top 7 away from home - and they haven't done too well against the top clubs this season. So I reckon Chelsea will be our closest challengers - especially as they have now bought Matic - a real beast of a signing.

Ducado said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
nellyonthewing said:
Initially I had major concerns about Pelly but then I am 'a nervous passenger' and this all feels like being in a car driven headlong without any use of the brakes...Its unnerving ,worrying but also exhilirating . I'm not sure if we'll crash in a heap or burst through the finish line.. I'm too old for all this.

Ha ha, me too! I love what's happening, but I still manage to find it stressful!

Stressful? Your joking it's brilliant look forward to every game

Nah, I'm with my buddy and fellow worrier EB, games are frequently stressful (until we get 3 goals ahead). In fact, it's worse than ever because there is so much riding on every game. That doesn't mean they aren't great to watch and tbh the emotion is a crucial part of the experience.

OB1 said:
Ducado said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Ha ha, me too! I love what's happening, but I still manage to find it stressful!

Stressful? Your joking it's brilliant look forward to every game

Nah, I'm with my buddy and fellow worrier EB, games are frequently stressful (until we get 3 goals ahead). In fact, it's worse than ever because there is so much riding on every game. That doesn't mean they aren't great to watch and tbh the emotion is a crucial part of the experience.
car crash footie - you're right we'll end up upside down smokin' in a hedge soon!

BlueAnorak said:
It's going to be tough to win the league playing 5 of the top 7 away from home. But there is no reason to believe we can't do well - especially as the defence has improved quite a bit and we can seemingly now play "Ugly" away from home (as Swansea and Newcastle showed). Anyhow as I said umpteen pages back - I don't care if we don't win the league - the football at home is breathtaking.

Interestingly Arse have to play 4 of the top 7 away from home - and they haven't done too well against the top clubs this season. So I reckon Chelsea will be our closest challengers - especially as they have now bought Matic - a real beast of a signing.

I actually think this may work in our favour. We know we have the ability to beat any team and playing the bigger teams away from home means the impetus will be on them to get a result. We all know what we can do to teams who attack us.

In addition playing the so called easier teams at home might be an advantage because by winning them games it keeps the pressure on our rivals.

city91 said:
BlueAnorak said:

I actually think this may work in our favour. We know we have the ability to beat any team and playing the bigger teams away from home means the impetus will be on them to get a result. We all know what we can do to teams who attack us.

In addition playing the so called easier teams at home might be an advantage because by winning them games it keeps the pressure on our rivals.

Fully agree.

Imagine if we win those matches, we are improving after all.

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
levets said:
This is where I am too...

Forever grateful to Mancini for what he achieved, we should never forget it!...
Disappointed in the way his exit was managed.. amateurish...
Concerned that Pellegrini was being brought in....
NOW.... very happy that he was

Onwards to glory!

lets be honest even david moyes would win the title with our players.
5. Deliberate "wumming"/"trolling" of the forum will not be tolerated.

Nah, de niro's heading up the new cabal with BobK and George Hannah.

Rammy Blue said:
...I'd say that on here there only appears to be Bob K and George Hannah that are still sniping!

dracula_zpsefa128d0.jpg

I've just bought some silver bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.