Pellegrini's post-Barca comments. Update P12. 2 game ban

BlueDejong

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 3m
Uefa open an investigation into #MCFC manager Manuel Pellegrini's comments after the match with Barcelona.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 1m
BREAKING: UEFA say they have launched an investigation into Manuel Pellegrini's post-Barca comments. #mcfc

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 1m
Statement reads 'UEFA has mandated a Disciplinary Inspector to commence investigation concerning press interviews given by Pellegrini'

Maybe....ban. City champions league is over..

Re: Manuel Pellegrini's post-Barca comments.

No surprise. Shouldn't have said what he did, although the rumoured 3-5 match ban does seem out of line with other managers that have criticised refs after the game.

Fuck em Pelle, load of soft shits they all are, fuck em i say.

He was pissed off and riled up, it is what it is.

Fair play to him for saying what he feels is right. Its about time someone stood up for City instead of us being walked over.

moomba said:
No surprise. Shouldn't have said what he did, although the rumoured 3-5 match ban does seem out of line with other managers that have criticised refs after the game.
That was for repeated offences by Maureen over 7-8 years, MP will get a fine or 1 match.

Skashion said:
Can't argue. You can't accuse UEFA referees of being biased. I don't think anyone else who's done it has got away with it.
GPC has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.