Pelligrini ensures legend status

BnD9o4nCcAA6_Ad.jpg

Classy chap who does everything with dignity. In his first season he had us playing some awesome stuff.

Klopp could learn a lot from Manuel about how to conduct himself.

let's wait and see if we beat west ham ourselves in a few weeks before we sing his praises too highly.

But certainly I also appreciate his destabilising of klopp and his side, and pleased for him as well as us that they got a result last night. Though should have been 3 if the linesman was paying attention.

Top man
I have always admired his integrity
Told Klopp just what he thought of him and his cheats at full time
He will always be a blue

Absolute legend. Dignified, sophisticated and charming. Total polar opposite to Klopp.

Hopefully he turns out the the kids when we play them in a few weeks. That will really have the victims whining.

let's wait and see if we beat west ham ourselves in a few weeks before we sing his praises too highly.

But certainly I also appreciate his destabilising of klopp and his side, and pleased for him as well as us that they got a result last night. Though should have been 3 if the linesman was paying attention.
Good point about our own match with westham...shudders.
Be a bit much if they win with an offside Nasri goal...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.