Pelligrini ensures legend status

Zabbas already emailed me don’t worry:)
I am worried! I think we should consider perma bans from BM for Bluehammer and MLH if we get beat ; )

I,m a big fan of Manuel,but he def wasnt a legend when he got his sums mixed up from the bench in our champions league match in Germany a few years back...still cant t believe nobody on the bench knew we needed to score again to go through as group winners.typical City,and shades of the liverpool relegation debacle at Maine rd!!

I am worried! I think we should consider perma bans from BM for Bluehammer and MLH if we get beat ; )

I,m a big fan of Manuel,but he def wasnt a legend when he got his sums mixed up from the bench in our champions league match in Germany a few years back...still cant t believe nobody on the bench knew we needed to score again to go through as group winners.typical City,and shades of the liverpool relegation debacle at Maine rd!!

I went to the West Ham away pal we destroyed them. At home we’ll definitely have to much

Nice of Pellers to fight our corner now but I’d expect nothing less from such a fine man.

His legendary status was secured the moment we won the title. He’s one of only three living title winning managers at City and he should receive an absolute hero’s welcome later this month.

A charming man!

Thank you Manuel you will always be in our hearts let’s up his now and win on Wednesday we got them where we want them Blues.

Just beautiful Manuel, thank you. Will Klopp be hauled before the FA and media for questioning the refs integrity? (We already know the answer.....)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.