Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Gundogan is reliable from the spot but isn't always on the pitch.

Is their some reason Kev never does it?

He missed the one he has taken. Maybe he doesn’t fancy it but I would have thought a player like him wouldn’t let a penalty miss affect him. To be honest I don’t fancy any of them on the pitch. Maybe Zinchenko.

Jesus has missed 6 out of last 10. That is criminal for a forward and terrible planning allowing someone with a record like that to take it! Similar to Mahrez when he took the one at Anfield.

I reckon Rodri would be a decent taker but then I thought Jesus would too, it's pathetic from the team n management.

Gundogan is good at them but you can't keep playing him just for his penalties. Zinchenko is good at them but isn't on the pitch enough. I'd just let Sergio keep hitting them he's not the best but he deserves the chance to keep adding goals, if not Serg then yh let Eddie have a hit.

Gundogan is good at them but you can't keep playing him just for his penalties. Zinchenko is good at them but isn't on the pitch enough. I'd just let Sergio keep hitting them he's not the best but he deserves the chance to keep adding goals, if not Serg then yh let Eddie have a hit.

Aguero is 46/58 in career which whilst not Yaya or Balotelli standard is pretty decent.

What I don't understand is Auero misses penalties but always gets to take them, Jesus misses penalties but always gets to take them, Sterling misses penalties but gets the opportunity to take them.
Mahrez misses one Penalty ( I fucking key one mind ) and never gets a sniff again.

Now if Pep has so little confidence in him taking them why did he ever take one against the dippers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.