People leaving City.

The women players were at the end of their contracts.

There will be over 100 youth players released too, and only Fernandinho has left and he isn't on the list.

2 new players in so far.

Football clubs always have a high turnover of players and back room staff. You never used to hear about it years ago as it was never really newsworthy but with it being city most papers/twitter etc will look to turn it into a perceived negative.

New people come in, new ideas etc. the ball keeps rolling. The circle of a football life continues.

There seems to be a lot of departures or talk of people leaving city in the close season,
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
3 top women players have gone.
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

This is natural or is there something wrong at the club.
Always been a bit tight with our wages.

There seems to be a lot of departures or talk of people leaving city in the close season,
Silva
Sterling
Jesus
Gundog
3 top women players have gone.
Assistant manager
Youth scouting guru
Talk of laporte
Zinkco
Probably a few more

This is natural or is there something wrong at the club.
All these as Melissa Reddy begins her new role as Head of City bashing for Sly sports as well.
Coincidence or not?

I would be stunned if the 6 players that you listed all leave maybe...3

In terms of the woman's players, I'm not quite sure what you think might be going on that would impact the first team, the youth team and the woman's team, but I'm all ears to hear what you think would collectively link them all... over and above they add to your list.

Assistant manager's that's just how football is, there is always a draw to be captain of your own ship than working under someone else.... even Peter Taylor wanted to give it a go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.