People Leaving STILL

marco said:
some left around 85 it dont make them bad fans we just handle presure in dif ways

disagree totally nothing to do with pressure its false capitulation and a victim mentally about the same old city in rugby league its called the Wigan walk we rightly gave so much shit to MUFC fans quitting during our the 6 -1 win its doubly right we should heap the same shit on our people they let us down

its not on
not helpful
not acceptable

johnbmcr said:
marco said:
some left around 85 it dont make them bad fans we just handle presure in dif ways

disagree totally nothing to do with pressure its false capitulation and a victim mentally about the same old city in rugby league its called the Wigan walk we rightly gave so much shit to MUFC fans quitting during our the 6 -1 win its doubly right we should heap the same shit on our people they let us down

its not on
not helpful
not acceptable

well put . you would have thought they would have learnt from the play off final we are MAN CITY we fight to the end

hope they missed the greatest day

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can we have a list of all the late goals we have scored this season that leavers have missed? Hopefully it will keep their arses on seats longer!

No one left, bloke near me went down stairs but didnt leave the ground. stop moaning..
we are champions

johnbmcr said:
spike549 said:
I wish i could have had a ticket for the last 10 mins!!

sorry you didn't get on m8 best game ever

but what a show by all the wankers many of whom who were on here pleading for a tickets who fucked off before we won then wrecked the gates getting back in what are you doing quitting @ 87 mins !!!!!!
where was all the CTID and we fight to then end???? good job the players didn't quit

well done city exhausted but what a day and I was there for all the match BTW

Respect to Joe Hart Man of the match kept the ball up field so we could win

Wow you hero

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Can we have a list of all the late goals we have scored this season that leavers have missed? Hopefully it will keep their arses on seats longer!

Sunderland
Villarreal
Tottenham

are the main 3.

We had 2 nearly ones with United in the FA Cup and Sporting.

SuperYaya said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Sunderland
Villarreal
Tottenham

are the main 3.

We had 2 nearly ones with United in the FA Cup and Sporting.

I reckon 4 last minute results is a lot more than what most teams get in the season. If we include other matches like Chelsea which was in the last 10 minutes (?), then the list gets longer. So many late goals, people miss a lot of the drama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.