People Leaving STILL

Balti said:
hope they missed the greatest day

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This.

I hope they got in their cars to beat the rush, switched the radio on, and, well, what more can be said.

Your support in the final minutes is not really wanted by the players, so yeah, you fuck off early and enjoy your drive home!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I didn't see anyone leave early. Mind you i was wrapped up in the game. I'll take your words for it.
Shocking to do that with the title at stake.

I was sat there with my head in my hands thinking of the many things I would have to avoid for the foreseeable future (Music, FIFA, Facebook, Twitter, Bluemoon, Going outdoors, Talking to people I know).

My plan was to stay even if we lost for the lap of honour, the players deserved it regardless of whether we won today or not.

Thankfully we fucking did!!

Bloke behind me left on 88 mins. Goes every game with a bunch of his mates, they were disgusted with him and slagging him as he left.
Gonny be a long summer of piss taking for him.

A lad sat next to me turned up, then on 20 mins turned to his mate & said "fuck this I'm leaving" and left! 5 mins later his mate got up and left too.

Not sure if they just went to another part of the ground, but if they left the ground serves them right missing the second half & atmosphere at the end.

I think that some left because they just couldnt deal with it. Everyone deals with things in different ways.I dont think it was anything to do with beating traffic.

They will reflect and be gutted they left but still glad that we won the title.

I wanted to leave 85-minutes at Wembley '99 but my mate said "no, I want to stay for my dad".

I learnt my lesson that day by not leaving.

Didn't leave early yesterday because whatever the result I wanted to say thanks to the team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.