People who queue at bars

Folk who order drinks but ask the the Guinness last are the worst of humanity. In fact Guinness should have a whole separate area, time consuming pish.

me too bar etiquet, but people should spread across the bar to get served not stand in a line.

A good barman knows who is next
The worst type are those who hold court at the bar standing right in front of the pumps so you can't see what beers are on.
Ffs find a table or move along the bar so people can see what's on the clips.

Only time it's ever a free for all is in the Townley when it's proper rammed otherwise, even in there we all behave....well most do.

Queuing at the bar? Sod that. I like table service when I’m on holiday , when you’re getting to the end of your drink and the serving staff ask if you’d like another. Then when you’re done they bring your tab to the table and you settle up.
A winner for everyone. It’s Simple for the customer and I’m sure people drink more, so it’s good for the business too

There’s nothing more satisfying than walking into a busy pub where you’re a regular and the barmaid immediately pulls you a pint without even asking and you casually lean forward though the masses at the bar and take your pint.

The hate and jealously vibes all around you make that first mouthful taste even nicer.

On the flip side of course, there’s nothing worse than being one of the mugs in the queue and some smug twat waltzes in and gets his pint straight away.

being british is queueing everywhere but not at a bar.

and you musn't have been at a bus stop in Manchester for a while, no **** queues at them
Good god I don’t use buses in Manchester!
In fact I only ever go in to Manchester for the theatre or concerts and then I use the tram.
That’s bad enough.
Full of scrotes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.