People who queue at bars

Not sure I'd go quite that far, to be honest. I won't queue jump, but I'll take my turn.

There is method in my madness though.

It was kind of a joke. But it also kind of wasn't. Depending on how busy the bar is.

Just what drinkers need, less steps in their life

Plenty of steps on apps. Download app, update system, sign-in, verify second email, change password, verify new password, update card details.. would be quicker actually queuing at a bar like a twat.

Just what drinkers need, less steps in their life

A walk to The Brass Balance is easy 2500 steps there.

I quite liked table service during COVID when pubs got it right. It’s been the norm in a lot of European cities I’ve been to too. I was in Belgrade maybe 2017 and an embarrassed looking waiter immediately ushered me to a table upon seeing me queue.

A walk to The Brass Balance is easy 2500 steps there.

I quite liked table service during COVID when pubs got it right. It’s been the norm in a lot of European cities I’ve been to too. I was in Belgrade maybe 2017 and an embarrassed looking waiter immediately ushered me to a table upon seeing me queue.
I always like that abroad wander to the bar, we will come and take your order, I'm here now can I have, no no sit at a table please. Bloody hell okay.

I always like that abroad wander to the bar, we will come and take your order, I'm here now can I have, no no sit at a table please. Bloody hell okay.

Different cultures really. I tend to tip more for table service.

A number of barmaids here have become mates. All adding each other on Facebook and I’ve picked them things up on my trips abroad. It can be a nice community and has certainly helped me make friends.

I drank in a rough as you like pub in East London one time and four hipsters came in. Two couples. Everyone was all over them immediately and they didn’t know what to make of us. Very funny evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.