People who smoke while kids are in the car

mackenzie said:
andyhinch said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Agreed

Similarly, women who smoke during their pregnancy dont deserve to have children. If you're quite prepared to tar their tiny lungs you cant really care that much about them. Used to knock me sick turning up for antenatal appointments and seeing a load of women stood outside fit to drop having a drag.
Agreed and no drinking from conception to after breast feeding or put the kids in care

I smoked when I was pregnant.
Does that mean I don't deserve my Son? Who I raised as a single parent and worked every single day from when I was 18 years of age to raise in a manner that now makes me proud?!

Yes it does. You are plainly an unfit parent.

Have him adopted, for his own good.

It's the only way.

Never smoke when i have my kids in the car with me (although my mam used to when i was little and i seem to have survived)

It's the rest of my bad habits i struggle to stop when there in the car with me such as swearing at incompetent drivers and being an angry man :(

I hope all the people on here that know so very well how to bring children up can actually say they have 100% been perfect bringing them up, i know what the thread is about, but really

the goats backside said:
I hope all the people on here that know so very well how to bring children up can actually say they have 100% been perfect bringing them up, i know what the thread is about, but really
So do you think you should smoke in a car with kids present
Or even in your own home with kids in the same room?

I have two young kids and smoke..yet I have never smoked anywhere near them..I've not even smoked in the house since they were born never mind the car..so I agree with the OP

What's even worse is..when my Mrs was at the hospital for both my boys births..the amount of heavily pregnant women smoking outside was shocking

BulgarianPride said:
Markt85 said:
There is far worse things in life than smoking around your kids, wasn't that long ago kids were running around in pubs where everyone was smoking

This was due to ignorance. We now know how bad second hand smoke is, and yet people still smoke around kids and in public. If i am around smoke from cigs, i can't stop coughing and takes me about an hour to go back to normal breathing with clear lungs. Absolutely hate second hand smoke.

I always prefer second hand smoke. New smoke loses 20% of its value within the first year.

ChrisNUFC said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think that anyone who is smoking in a car whilst fisting is the lowest of the low,and possibly a self-regarding moron.

Let it go ;)

It's gone mate!
I remember venturing into Stockport precinct a few weeks ago,(never an enticing proposition),and sprawled across a bench was a heavily pregnant yound girl,swigging a can of Special Brew,and smoking a spliff the size of a loofah.
How fucking bad is that?
Taking up the whole bench when elderly shoppers need to take the weight of their feet?
Young people today.

The cookie monster said:
the goats backside said:
So do you think you should smoke in a car with kids present
Or even in your own home with kids in the same room?

I was brought up in the times when a lot of people smoked everywhere, my gang are all grown up now but for a while i carried on the culture until i decided it was not good. As i said i know what this thread is about but all the people with over the top views, can they really say they have never done anything to endanger their kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.