People who smoke while kids are in the car

whyalwaysLee said:
Yep. And people who smoke in the house with pets is also cruel as fook. The poor fuckers just have to sit there and breathe it in. If you have to smoke, go outside. Don't kill everything else around you.

bullshit.

Maybe I'm just a scumbag but dogshit on the street does not do my head in, women going to the shop in their pyjamas isn't pathetic to me and smokers around children does not make me want to steal them away from their parents.

It sounds like there are a lot of people just looking down your noses if you ask me.

I gave up smoking 3 years ago and would never want to smoke around my son.... in case it harmed him. But it takes all sorts. We survived our parents and they theirs for gods sake.

Smoking in front of your kids is just plane selfish, I've nothing wrong with anyone that smokes by choice but to inflict it on others is all kinds of wrong

I used to be a smoker and it's a very selfish if you smoke in public, which I used to do. Forcing people to breathe in your second hand smoke

Parents smoking in their house with kids in there are cruel too, especially the car ones as well

Markt85 said:
There is far worse things in life than smoking around your kids, wasn't that long ago kids were running around in pubs where everyone was smoking

This was due to ignorance. We now know how bad second hand smoke is, and yet people still smoke around kids and in public. If i am around smoke from cigs, i can't stop coughing and takes me about an hour to go back to normal breathing with clear lungs. Absolutely hate second hand smoke.

de niro said:
glen quagmire said:
Was in bredbury before at a set of lights, there was an astra next to me with two big fatties puffing away in the front, while two young ones were being gassed in the back. The car was a two door so the windows didn't open either..

why is this not child abuse.

I reckon it is child abuse. Smoking in a car with a child in it has been made illegal in South Australia.

Mentioned this on a parenthood thread the other week on here..
Disgusting behaviour,and its as bad if you are smoking in the house in front of kids too..

de niro said:
glen quagmire said:
Was in bredbury before at a set of lights, there was an astra next to me with two big fatties puffing away in the front, while two young ones were being gassed in the back. The car was a two door so the windows didn't open either..

why is this not child abuse.

Why is feeding McDonald's to your kids not child abuse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.