People You Dislike On TV

Jamie Redknapp
Phil Thompson
Paul Merson
Jeff Shreeves (**** who's the touchline reporter/pre and post match interviewer for matches shown on Sky)
Charlie Brooker
Phil Schofield
Simon Cowell
James Corden
Eamonn Holmes
Adrian Chiles

That's off the top of my head, i'm sure i'll think of others.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
top-gear.jpg

i think there great.

johnny-vaughan1.jpg

LongsightM13 said:
The ubiquitous yet talentless professional mincer John Barrowman.
"Look at me!!! Me, me me!!! Look at me!!! I'm Gay!! And I sing terrible songs and dance about in a gay camp way!!!
And that appears to be his only 'gift' — being gay.
At least Graham Norton can be funny. Barrowman can only be gay. And annoying. Oh, so very irritating.
And yet he is on everything, especially on the Beeb. Every shit chat show, panel show, talent show, game show, even the fucking lottery — this preening, self-obsessed, smarmy, egomaniac chancer is there with his American teeth, dyed hair and permanent spray tan.
Take all that away and he probably looks like Dave Spikey.
He's in some shit Dr Who spin-off. Thank God I don't watch that crap.
I do like the con artist show, Hustle, though. But the prick even turned up in an episode of that. Playing a ****.
A **** with a shiny face and teeth.
It shouldn't have required much acting, if any — and yet he was still so bad it was unbelievable.
I had to turn it off after five minutes.
One can only surmise that he has some very serious, compromising blackmail shit on some people very high up in the BBC — or Barrowman's Bum Chums as they should be called.
I keep expecting to turn on BBC1 at 6pm and expect to see him reading the fucking news. Announcing the death of some troops in Afghanistan with jazz hands, and then giving the camera a knowing wink before stage flirting with the sports reporter.
A fucking waste of DNA.

Absolute quality, agree with every word.

One more smarmy bastard is that Egghead CJ. What a horrible man.

Freds Patio said:
Will Gompertz. Undeniably clever, and very occasionally insightful, but I wouldn't allow him within 6 feet of any woman I know. Hopefully you can see why.

willgompertz2-LST065538.jpg

scared_face.jpg

Seosa said:
Freds Patio said:
Will Gompertz. Undeniably clever, and very occasionally insightful, but I wouldn't allow him within 6 feet of any woman I know. Hopefully you can see why.

scared_face.jpg

If I ever have kids, I'm going to have a room with wallpaper that has his face on...who needs the naughty step, when you have the Gompertz Suite?

"You've not done your homework again?! Get to the Gompertz Suite, NOW!"

"But Dad, NOOOOO!"

Freds Patio said:
Seosa said:
Freds Patio said:

scared_face.jpg

If I ever have kids, I'm going to have a room with wallpaper that has his face on...who needs the naughty step, when you have the Gompertz Suite?

"You've not done your homework again?! Get to the Gompertz Suite, NOW!"

"But Dad, NOOOOO!"

070806-114635_PD.jpg

[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZLzjQ6xxqFAuA04x0DDVQUqssKSVAzJEfnxIiVFMZ7qNrBBmS[/bigimg]

I never liked this **** when he used to play football, when he talks its like someone has taken a razorblade to my ears. After trying to watch Soccer Saturday with him on it I've found that my blood gradually boils until I feel the need to rip somebody else's head off because I can't get to his, if I was ever to meet this poor excuse of a man he'd end up looking a lot worse than this.

The other one is the fat, no sense of humour, rag pie eating **** of a man

[bigimg]http://theceleb.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Eamonn-Holmes.jpg[/bigimg]

this sums the fat **** up, as he didn't like this one bit and demanded an apology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDtQdxn3UW0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.