People You Dislike On TV

gordondaviesmoustache said:
top-gear.jpg

Years ago, this show used to be quite entertaining but since they brought in that short arsed totally talentless little twat Hammond, who always sounds like the worst type of ham actor, to badly parrot the staged and stilted shite they now have between each other it's, gone to pot. The stupid stunts are getting buttock clenchingly juvenile and Clarkson, who I used to like now looks and sounds ridiculous.

Clarkson knows shit about shit and is a proper **** lapper.

Could I just add that potato faced red twat Eamon Holmes again?

dave bacuzzi said:
Chris Hollins & Garth Crooks on BBC Sport

I forgot Chris Hollins, what a spunk bubble that bloke is.

How the hell do people like him get a job at the BBC?

Freds Patio said:
The bloke on the double glazing advert. "CALL 0800106107, I SAID CALL 0800106107 NOWWWWW!". Once met a lad from Burnley, and he told me that the twat out of that advert used to be matchday announcer at none other than Burnley FC.

He's called Jeff Brown and he's an absolute ****!!! I despise everything about him.

Jeremy Kyle. I could go on all day about this man...in truth I respect the stuff he does for poorly children, like sorting them out a nice daytrip or a trip to Lapland. I'd like to think that he does it out of the goodness of his heart, and not as a publicity stunt ("Jezza fixes lives"). But aside from that, hes a twat, and my brother-in-law once tried to rope me and my sister into making up our own story, and attacking the bastard when he got up in one of our faces. It'd be worth a beating off the big security guy, for sure.

Absolute twat of a person!!!

the man who does the voice over for the Wickes adverts absolutely grates on me, usually end up muting the bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.