Pep’s next evolution

It’s unlikely that Pep is transitioning into Tony Pulis.

Each opposition has different strengths and weaknesses.

Burnley pressed like Bielsa-ball, therefore Pep goes more direct as most of their players were high up the pitch marking man to man.

When we play Brentford, there’ll be no direct football as they play in a low block with numbers behind the ball.

Pep analyses each opposition, identifies their weak spots and adapts our approach to exploit them.

We’ve now got massive hard as fuck defenders and a big lad up top.

Fucking hell Allardyce, Pulis, Richard Keys etc were right all along.

I definitely think there will be a reversion to speedy and tricky wingers at some point who are clinical on the counter, now that we're playing exclusively with defensive minded fullbacks/converted centre halves.

Imagine one of them on either side in a fast transition with Foden up the middle and Erling bombing forward. It'd be a sight to behold.

Replacing Ederson will be the huge (long way off hopefully)

Opposition don't even bother closing him down now as they know it's pointless, it gives us so much time to reset and build from the back.

All others try it but look far from comfortable, as an example watching Rags with DeGea and Maguire playing out was comical.

It was intesting what Sam didn't say. We're not allowed to kick anyone anymore and I'm out of work. Just in case anyone wasn't watching his career, Leeds helpfully reminded us. There is a reason he never won anything.

I think Pep does have another plan for this season and we won't see it for a couple of weeks/months until the new guys settle. I would love it to include Peronne or / and McAtee. I'll probably be wrong, again!

We’ve now got massive hard as fuck defenders and a big lad up top.

Fucking hell Allardyce, Pulis, Richard Keys etc were right all along.
Interesting, weird and funny GIF`S - Page 230 - CPFC BBS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.