Pep’s next evolution

Great tactical insight with new changes team is playing with moving on from box midfield analysis from first chamipions
Leave game against Red star.

Very technical but obviously knows what he is talking about, I doubt he posts on the match day thread.

Just have to look at that picture to see it's going to be a useless article oversimplified and completely failing to understand our tactics. We're a bit past formations at this point and anyone who thinks we're sticking to any one shape in any of defence, transitions or attack shouldn't be writing articles on tactics.
Most journos have hardly got past the basic error of saying we play tikka taka.

Replacing Ederson will be the huge (long way off hopefully)

Opposition don't even bother closing him down now as they know it's pointless, it gives us so much time to reset and build from the back.

All others try it but look far from comfortable, as an example watching Rags with DeGea and Maguire playing out was comical.
I've only just realised Ederson is 30.

For some reason I thought he was only about 25..!

It's an old Manc saying. Used to use it at 'appraisal ' meetings. It was after establishing that I'd met all my kpi's and objectives.
I’ve posted before, I was in a meeting and a Director was giving the bullshit, mentioned KPI’s many times. I was never into corporate speak and hated that kind of language, so I said:

“Mike, you keep mentioning KPI’s but what about KPN’s?”

He looked a little quizzically and said “what are KPN’s?”

I said “peanuts”

Redundancies a couple of years later and I was nominated, he marked my card for that but thankfully another Director gave me a transfer, kept my counsel after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.