Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

Have to admit at half time he had pissed me off

But then the 2nd half happened

Superb

Then I watched his interview and he gets us, he is right. We at home games need to be better

I go all away games so I know what he means, we are the best but at home. We are average

I've been to Maine Rd when it was cheap as chips and the atmosphere was shite.
I think the seating areas need sorting. Is there any pressure on the club to improve singing areas etc... and more so seat groups together who want to sing to encourage a better atmosphere?

Fyi - not putting myself forward for the job. But someone needs to push the agenda as the atmosphere before we score is shite and only getting worse. Pep is right there. 100%

Error nobody can account for??

Not to sure mate, Edderson has been shite for a longtime now, without his amazing distribution hes a very average keeper, his shot stopping isn't good enough so his feet have to he spot on

We dominated that 1st half but at no time did I think we were going to score, honestly it was average

Spurs looked more dangerous in that last 5 than we have in weeks

It had to be different 2nd half otherwise we were done simple as that

Don't be fooled anyone Spurs were fucking shit 2nd half especially

Peps right we have more than a few not at the races & looking like it's done for them

The booing I have no problem with but the atmosphere espeacialy at home has been pretty average imo

Pep has made a big statement tonight either get back on the bus or fuck off
Absolute nonsense that

That was pretty strong.
I interpreted that as the home crowd have become entitled and this fucking league is not easy to win. So get off your arses and give us the support to go and win another title.
I feel as you interpret most times I read tbe forum its realy sad becoming what we always hated

The atmosphere was great at the start of the season but has tailed off as performances and results got worse. So he needs to accept his own share of the responsibility for that
No big deal, he was just venting after a bad day at the office, but he has given the likes of TalkShite and the Whatsapp loons plenty of ammo to use against an already embattled fanbase fighting the lies of a redshirt-biased media so well done him

And just for reference, a United fan where I work was also at the match, and he wasn’t impressed with United’s support either, bar the last 10 minutes when it was loud and very good. Prior to that their singing section chants and noise hardly carried to the away end. Chants from the rest of the ground were sporadic. And after City scored you could hear a pin drop until United sored the offside equaliser. You’re posting sh*t about United’s support during the ’DERBY’, unless you watched it on TV?

Maybe pep if your obsession of controlling the game and playing a tactic where our front three hardly ever sees the ball and our most creative players aren’t too scared to lose possession and our back four know they aren’t going to be rotated each game maybe just maybe we would have more to shout about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.