Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

It doesn't help the staging of the game
Fucking Thursday night
Pep can’t do anything about that.

And he isn’t talking about numbers, he’s talking about the energy. He said he knows it’s ultimately his responsibility to get the fans back onside but he wanted to say he wants more.

I don’t think you can look into his words to much. He often praised the atmosphere last season. He probably feels that morale is low throughout the club at the minute, a second half comeback is one way to ignite a season. The second way is to keep the players and fans focused and don’t let these standards slip until the rest of the season. You can’t say he hasn’t got the passion for it, he wants it and he’s testing us all.

All together now...

"the referees a wanker"
"the referees a wanker"

and repeat.
Exactly.

Make it fucking obvious, don’t boo when we’ve just conceded two goals in two minutes right before halftime and it can be interpreted as booing the team.

He was shocked by the Booing. If you were one of them you should be ashamed. The players are not as hungry as previous seasons and maybe he thinks he can no longer motivate them. I sense he may well be off soon.

It was so reassuring on so many levels. Firstly that we’ve been right in our assessment of certain players and the team in general. We’ve been spot on to question the desire. It’s also reassuring because it gives me great hope that we’ll come back eventually. I don’t know when, probably not this season, but some point in the near future we will properly challenge for the title again. Purely because we have Pep and he is incredible. A lot of these players need to be sold and I think we have a very interesting summer in store for us. The sales will be very revealing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.