Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

So according to these, Liverpool went from having the loudest fans in the league to almost the quietest in two seasons?

The point of these "studies" is to promote whatever company has commissioned them. They're not meant to be taken seriously.
Totally agree. The noise from our home fans has been off-scale this season - eardrum-bursting. Pep totally wrong to fault them. And Pep praising our away fans as boisterous - noisy - and really great - another bullshit story. What the fuck Pep!

LOL!

Dude! - our home fans have been shit - obviously so - and Pep has every right to call them out. Meanwhile our away fans often drown out the opponent's home fans - and have been fucking awesome every match I've watched.

Totally agree. The noise from our home fans has been off-scale this season - eardrum-bursting. Pep totally wrong to fault them. And Pep praising our away fans as boisterous - noisy - and really great - another bullshit story. What the fuck Pep!

LOL!

Dude! - our home fans have been shit - obviously so - and Pep has every right to call them out. Meanwhile our away fans often drown out the opponent's home fans - and have been fucking awesome every match I've watched.

How loud a crowd might appear to someone watching on TV across a pond is almost entirely down to where the microphones are positioned and how loud they’re turned up.

How loud a crowd might appear to someone watching on TV across a pond is almost entirely down to where the microphones are positioned and how loud they’re turned up.
Just so. But Pep agrees and so does my viewing experience - game after game after game. So it's not down to just microphone placement IMO. Unless microphones are placed next to City fans for away games and not randomly throughout the stadium - and simultaneously away fans are very close to Pep - possible - but I'd guess unlikely.

It's so unbalanced that I often have to double-check... goddamn the crowd is 100% behind CIty - are we really playing away? - or - damn! - no noise for City - are we in the Etihad? I've - no kidding - had to check this on multiple occasions this season.

Last edited:
Just so. But Pep agrees and so does my viewing experience - game after game after game. So it's not down to just microphone placement IMO. Unless microphones are placed next to City fans for away games and not randomly throughout the stadium - and simultaneously away fans are very close to Pep - possible - but I'd guess unlikely.

It's so unbalanced that I often have to double-check... goddamn the crowd is 100% behind CIty - are we really playing away? - or - damn! - no noise for City - are we in the Etihad? I've - no kidding - had to check this on multiple occasions this season.

How many games have you been to this season?

Haha..oh you are serious

Personally I think the booing was exactly what pep and the team needed, and allowed pep the timing and the opportunity to kick the shit out of all involved

I can understand Pep’s comments but think all this public condemnation of fans and players is not good………..
We’ll only know if it’s not good if we get to the end of the season and it’s not worked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.