Pep’s Spurs (H) Post-Match Interview

What an attitude that is.he’s having a go at folk like you. Bet your good fun at parties. We sat in silence because there was nothing to cheer!!self entitled.this is a city team that play wonderful football most of the time. When we’re slow and lethargic that’s the time to really get behind them.was it a silent protest then? Honestly no wonder he gets frustrated with our support. In fact I also get frustrated with our silent majority. Try making a noise and get some songs going finishing on a positive.
Do you practise what you preach i wonder , sounds not

I can understand Pep’s comments but think all this public condemnation of fans and players is not good………..
It's a soft criticism and I think is warranted.

Etihad home fan noise is shit - a bit better last game - but still shit. Home field advantage is largely due to the emotional support of an enthusiastic, noisy crowd - which we lack.

That said - our away fans have been awesome. Frequently our away fans make more noise than the opponent's fans. If we could capture the away fan enthusiasm and bring it home, we'd likely be better off by multiple points at the end of the season. Pep's criticism of home fans is spot on.

It's a soft criticism and I think is warranted.

Etihad home fan noise is shit - a bit better last game - but still shit. Home field advantage is largely due to the emotional support of an enthusiastic, noisy crowd - which we lack.

That said - our away fans have been awesome. Frequently our away fans make more noise than the opponent's fans. If we could capture the away fan enthusiasm and bring it home, we'd likely be better off by multiple points at the end of the season. Pep's criticism of home fans is spot on.

You could post that exact post changing Etihad for the relevant ground and stick it on any club in the league’s forum and probably get everyone in agreement.

It’s a day out. Most people are pissed up. You’re all together. Those same away fans are also part of the home fans problem. If there is a problem.

You could post that exact post changing Etihad for the relevant ground and stick it on any club in the league’s forum and probably get everyone in agreement.

It’s a day out. Most people are pissed up. You’re all together. Those same away fans are also part of the home fans problem. If there is a problem.
No - I think you're off base. Other home sides have been far more vocal.

Historically...

and lately...

Some of our games this season have been like watching a practice match . No energy ,no passion just endless technical possession. How are fans expected to make a noise when they have been put into a semi coma.??

No - I think you're off base. Other home sides have been far more vocal.

Historically...

and lately...

So according to these, Liverpool went from having the loudest fans in the league to almost the quietest in two seasons?

The point of these "studies" is to promote whatever company has commissioned them. They're not meant to be taken seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.