Pep, 2016-17 Ticket Prices etc.

BlueAnorak

I wonder if the club were thinking of increasing ticket prices with the arrival of Pep? Of course they may have been thinking of freezing them in light if the extra TV cash - I don't know. And I wonder how the Liverpool fan protest and subsequent climb down by Fenway sports will affect their thinking in any way? Pure speculation but this is a fan forum after all...

I bloody hope they bin platinum, reduce any platinum tickets by at least £150 and gold by £100. Have a 2 year price freeze for seasoncards and continue to offer interest free payments. I live in hope

3 of our 7 not renewing regardless of Pep, become totally disenchanted with modern football, cannot understand why the prices rise year on year, cannot understand why there is no cap on away prices, and is annoyed with crap like platinum etc. Pushed to the limit and decided enough is enough.

if the club freeze or drop the prices you can thank Liverpool fans for walking out last week, 100% they were going to go up this season, I bet there is an emergency meeting going on right now about it.. well done the scousers

3 of our 7 not renewing regardless of Pep, become totally disenchanted with modern football, cannot understand why the prices rise year on year, cannot understand why there is no cap on away prices, and is annoyed with crap like platinum etc. Pushed to the limit and decided enough is enough.

I did the same a couple of years ago, just go to the odd game when i can now. Was costing me way too much money

Should help some move up the points list ;)

Can't see a freeze or reduction, this season if you chose to there was a reduction to fill the new tier I can't see the club holding the prices so low up there next season I'm expecting another £50 or so next year unfortunately.

I did the same a couple of years ago, just go to the odd game when i can now. Was costing me way too much money

they are completely packing up, and we are talking long standing season ticket holders. They feel the club know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Should help some move up the points list ;)

Can't see a freeze or reduction, this season if you chose to there was a reduction to fill the new tier I can't see the club holding the prices so low up there next season I'm expecting another £50 or so next year unfortunately.

I'd be happy if its only £50 mate in fact very happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.