Pep And His Clothes

He's a middle aged man wearing skinny jeans .
It's a truly awful look, he's a scruffy fcuker

if the guy can carry off the skinny jeans let him, better than M&S ill fitting jeans.

Looks like pep has sacked the Dsquared junk off, glad to see they have because would have been cringe worthy to see him wear one of the £120 dsquared baseball caps.

think pep dresses well compared to rest of league. He did look strange midweek in Greece with his crombie

if the guy can carry off the skinny jeans let him, better than M&S ill fitting jeans.

Looks like pep has sacked the Dsquared junk off, glad to see they have because would have been cringe worthy to see him wear one of the £120 dsquared baseball caps.

think pep dresses well compared to rest of league. He did look strange midweek in Greece with his crombie
Nah, skinny jeans on older people just looks awful. Probably got them from Primark

Skinny anything is not my style, but according to my wife he is the best dressed football manager by far. And considering she's been to a few football games, she thinks English football supporters should not be allowed to comment on quality of food, drink or somebody's fashion sense. :) :) :)

Most of the time I think that Mahrez would look really good in a coat like Peps.

Yes the city badge on the back of the Crombie was way to big

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.