Pep and Klopp's strategies

Not sure I understand your point. Aguero has been unavailable for half of the games this season through injury/Covid but available for the rest.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/sergio-aguero/leistungsdaten/spieler/26399

Our long-term injuries this season have been Ake and Sandler.

We have had our fair share of knocks and a few absences due to covid, we have not had a striker who has been fit and firing, we have gone deep in every competition and we did not have a pre-season. In view of these issues, we have done remarkably well.

Worth noting that LFC have had very few injuries to their strike force and fullbacks yet they have struggled for goals. It's not just down to injuries why they have struggled this season. I do think that the last two or three years was a perfect storm in which players reached top form and they had very few injuries to key players.

We have had our fair share of knocks and a few absences due to covid, we have not had a striker who has been fit and firing, we have gone deep in every competition and we did not have a pre-season. In view of these issues, we have done remarkably well.

Worth noting that LFC have had very few injuries to their strike force and fullbacks yet they have struggled for goals. It's not just down to injuries why they have struggled this season. I do think that the last two or three years was a perfect storm in which players reached top form and they had very few injuries to key players.
Their style of play when they are on form, particularly at home and with a partisan crowd, can be difficult to counter, but it is unsustainable with a nucleus of players. I also think they've bought poorly.

cheers pep ||||
only Aguero and medical team real know how fit he is but ill believe you instead
No need for the sarcasm. You don't need to believe me, simply pointing out the statistics that show he's played 15 games and been an unused substitute in 10 games. That hardly qualifies as 'being out all season'.

The Leeds game was always going to be a problem being in between the two legs of a tricky CL quarter final. However we had built a great lead at a relatively late stage of the EPL season so we could afford the rotation and the risk of dropping points. The amazing thing was that in despite of this we hammered the Yorkshire men and were extremely unlucky to lose.

If we had lost this tie Pep and plenty of the fans would have bemoaned not rotating more last Saturday.
More angry we didn't take the point losing hurts but just going gung ho we lose a few like that

Sorry off topic, but I'm waiting for Bruno to burn out.
They'd be fucked without PENandes..
I thought that yesterday. If he's out for any number of games they're fucked. I shouldn't care given the lead we have in the league... But there's that nagging pessimism that would be nicely extinguished were their one consistent player to pop a hamstring.

Their style of play when they are on form, particularly at home and with a partisan crowd, can be difficult to counter, but it is unsustainable with a nucleus of players. I also think they've bought poorly.

From my own perspective, I think you are right about sustainability and their recent purchases. They are at a bit of a crossroads. This pandemic will not help them as I am not sure they can sell to rebuild.

They won't be back next season, I'm sure of that.

Egypt have already stated Salah will be called up for the

mpic squad.

In addition, he will then be off to Afcon along with Mane before C

Teams have lost their fear factor of them and a bit like Tyson after his first defeat, everyone fancied their chances.
I think you're probably right. Add in the fact that it doesn't look like there is going to be any big signings for them this summer, the aging squad, and the lack of a plan B. But there are also signs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.