Pep and the Boston Celtics

Pep was at the TD Garden venue in Boston (Massachusetts not Lincolnshire) yesterday (Wednesday) as the basketball team Boston Celtics play in the MBA finals v Dallas Mavericks.
This picture pre game was taken at the venue, on the court with Pep talking to the Celtic's coach Joe Mazzulla.
View attachment 121536
He looks like he's selling the netball coach some tactical tweaks ;)

Pep was at the TD Garden venue in Boston (Massachusetts not Lincolnshire) yesterday (Wednesday) as the basketball team Boston Celtics play in the MBA finals v Dallas Mavericks.
This picture pre game was taken at the venue, on the court with Pep talking to the Celtic's coach Joe Mazzulla.
View attachment 121536
You have 24 seconds on the shot clock. Use every single one of them each time. Pass from side to side and find there weakness and bam. You will be there.

He looks like he's selling the netball coach some tactical tweaks ;)

I know he's said he used "like basketball" as an insult when City's games are too open, but haven't people said before that he's used the sport to get tactical ideas for football?

I know he's said he used "like basketball" as an insult when City's games are too open, but haven't people said before that he's used the sport to get tactical ideas for football?
Handball for the tactics, though he strikes me as the sort of person who could try and take tactical lessons from Monopoly.

But basketball is very popular in Barcelona and I think they have a hoop as part of the training facilities at City that Pep plays with the other coaching staff.

View attachment 121536
Never stops does he !! Miss this fella when he goes , we’ll never see or have like anything like him.

That photo makes it look like he's growing a Travis Bickle mohawk; would be a top look for baldy. Could come in handy for looking that bit harder on the sidelines if we find ourselves in the Vanarama next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.