Pep and the Boston Celtics

lol, bad choice of team pep

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-07-01-46-44-763_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-07-01-46-44-763_com.twitter.android.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 166
There was an Athletic article a few months ago about how the Celtics head coach is a big admirer of Pep. I attached parts of the article that talk about Pep here. Super interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_9740.png
    IMG_9740.png
    179 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9741.png
    IMG_9741.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9743.png
    IMG_9743.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_9742.png
    IMG_9742.png
    449.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9744.png
    IMG_9744.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
And the end of the article…really cool how important it was for him to see City in person.

Attachments

• IMG_9745.png
    IMG_9745.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 102
thats cool but the celtics brand of ball is really gimmicky, 5 out, shoot a lot of threes, the only thing thats even slightly related to guardiola is the attention put on the defensive transitions.

Doncic and kyrie's games are much more pep like but the nba is a bit of a turd product nowadays, whoever is hitting more threes wins. yaay, theres little nuance besides a couple of teams like the nuggets and golden state, they are way more pep like

thats cool but the celtics brand of ball is really gimmicky, 5 out, shoot a lot of threes, the only thing thats even slightly related to guardiola is the attention put on the defensive transitions.

Doncic and kyrie's games are much more pep like but the nba is a bit of a turd product nowadays, whoever is hitting more threes wins. yaay, theres little nuance besides a couple of teams like the nuggets and golden state, they are way more pep like
Clearly I don’t know anything about basketball strategy (my kids play but at their age they’re just beginning more sophisticated systems)- I’m just impressed when anyone in the US appreciates football!

(Im usually asleep when basketball is on here - that’s why the PL is better for me!)

Clearly I don’t know anything about basketball strategy (my kids play but at their age they’re just beginning more sophisticated systems)- I’m just impressed when anyone in the US appreciates football!

(Im usually asleep when basketball is on here - that’s why the PL is better for me!)
I’m watching this game. Not sure why as I have no real interest in basketball!…

It makes sense to have a team with the best 3 point throwers and create the extra time for them to be able to aim.

If attacks end up with 7/10 3 point successes against 9/10 2 point successes, then you’re winning 21-18.

Im a bit of an old head basketball wise, lakers fan since shaq and kobe. Im some ways organized youth basketball is more sophisticated than the nba today since the kids cant shoot as well. Too much reliance on 3 pointers for my taste, it used to be seen as a gimmicky shot, now its the meat and potatoes of the game.

Pep should get into american football, its a basically a game of chess, he would love it i think.

The only North American sport I watch sometimes is Hockey, used to watch NBA but I just don't find it interesting these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.