Pep documentary on BBC

It was bbc 606 and they only put the really reactionary ones on! To be honest I think lots of people were disappointed with the team selection that night. I was! But with pep you have to take the rough with the smooth - some genius moves come off, some don’t. Starting without rodders and Fern was a head scratcher tho!
From memory, wasn't Fernandinho coming back from a bad injury and Rodri had made a few mistakes running into the final? Maybe Pep didn't want to take the risk

From memory, wasn't Fernandinho coming back from a bad injury and Rodri had made a few mistakes running into the final? Maybe Pep didn't want to take the risk
My take is that Pep decided to beef up our attack to cope with their outstanding defence and to risk our defence against their poor attack. But what do I know? In the event we had no flow and made a basic error when they scored.

Thought it gave a great insight into Pep as a person and his climb to the top.
Well balanced throughout the program and great respect from all the people who have mattered on his journey.
Thought the clip of him playing golf with Cruyff was special, no words just two greats enjoying time together.
Don't let Winter spoil a great watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.