Pep documentary on BBC

3 dick heads on radio phone ins, that’s just a normal Saturday or Sunday, nothing to see or hear there. Henry Winter in the other hand, grade A turd

Sorry mate, I wasn't denying what you saw of course. I was just saying that there weren't many dissenters. I remember some on here though so of course they existed.
I remember just how ungrateful some fans are, a blue who I know a few weeks ago after we’d drawn against Palace was advocating Pep should be sacked and replaced with Shaun Dyche!

I'm in Canada and don't have BBC, any links where I can watch it?

Thanks

Brilliant that. Winter couldn’t resist with his little dig though with. The champions league is the trophy “Abu Dhabi” wanted. The fuckin ponce!
I was disappointed he was chosen to be in the show, he has written some vile stuff about us over the years and like you say got digs in a show celebrating pep

Re Henry Winter.
1. He punted his line that the owners had a single goal which was winning the Champions league. This is simply not true. Pep himself said elsewhere that no-one had ever said to him that he had to win the CL.
On the other hand, winning the CL became, if not an obsession, the biggest professional goal that Pep set for himself.
2. The documentary was about Pep’s genius and Winter‘s comments on spend were both inaccurate and inappropriate. As Pep has often said, in the final analysis he is a coach who has to make the best of the players that the club give him. Deciding how much to spend is not within Pep’s duties. So “you have spent £1bn, so you had better win the CL” is just Winter garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.