Pep goes on the bounce

About time me called the media bastards out regarding our lack of recognition. It’s a disgrace that not one player from a treble winning side made that shortlist.

Can you imagine if a scouser has won all three domestic cups and the Euro nations trophy, the media would be hailing him as the next Pele. Fucking biased jealous petty twats.

He has repeatedly said how happy he is here and that this is the perfect environment for him.
He has already committed to staying here longer than anywhere before (as manager).
He is here for the long haul just like our owner.
He is standing up for all our values in the face of hostility from the media.
He will be remembered as our greatest ever manager and no question this will be the greatest era for or club.
We are truly lucky to be living through this now.
What a guy!

They will twist it into negative in the papers next day just like when he responded to klopp the lying **** they painted pep as whinger when they didnt even take the klopps bullshit in to context.
This, all day long. You will never get away with criticizing one of the media darlings, and this will be seen as a dig against Liverpool. Just seen the BBC article and didn't realise that of the four seasons we've won the title the Footballer of the Year went to a dipper three times. Utter bollocks.

Last edited:
Pep is absolutely spot on but it’s simply like this we could retain all domestic trophies again and no players again shortlisted,where as we could finish bottom half of league get knocked out 3rd or 4th rounds of fa cup and league cup,but win champions league we would have 4-5 players shortlisted it’s all about prestige in Europe,and although the premier league is seen by other players around the world as the most prestigious it doesn’t register with uefa or fifa on that scale,strangely pep has been nominated for coach of the year...

Pep is becoming more and more legendary with every interview. I sense a real desire to prove people wrong, a sense of injustice and an attitude not do much of lack of recognition, but that he is now more determined to stuff the media snubs down peoples throat. This can only help us to keep him here longer, because he is a determined bugger, and unlike Barca and Munich where the success of the clubs were directly parallel to the attention they received, we are not like that. We will see even more love ins with the rags and dippers and this is because unlike them we don’t feel we have a god given right to hog headlines . Love this man!

Well done Pep that’s told them!! He is the best manager I’ve ever known at City or in world football it lifts my soul when he defends our club and players like in that interview it’s the only way to try and stop all the vitriol and spiteful reporting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.