Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of his contract.

I dont see him going back on his word to honour what he has signed mate.

Yeah was thinking it’s fair enough if he does his 5 years. Would be pretty disappointing if he left now without looking to win it back next season.

Yeah was thinking it’s fair enough if he does his 5 years. Would be pretty disappointing if he left now without looking to win it back next season.

It would be disappointing for us and would look bad on him. He already lives with the accusations that as soon as it got tougher at Barca, he got going. If he then does the same here, he will get slaughtered in the media and by rival fans "Klopp saw him off, blah blah blah".

Pep Guardiola on players joining #ManCity: "That’s the not only reason they come, because I'm here. We've been in contact with others who didn’t come when I was here. The club is attractive for players who want to play the way we do, or watch and see us..."

"They will still want to come because of economic reasons, or they want to play for City. Man City is not a bad solution for players. The club was stable and moving forward before I came here. Mancini won the title, and with Manuel..."

"We need players to believe they can help us. We want to maintain these levels we’ve had over the past seasons not just for the manager who is in position. There has to be other issues. The club has to be good to convince players and agents."

Pep Guardiola on a summer overhaul: "I have an idea, but not even contact from anyone because during the season I am not ready to think about that. We have to do something because David is leaving but I don’t know how many..."

"Two or three months can change a lot. A good example is Vinnie. During the season he doesn’t play much for injuries and during the last two and a half months, he was always the best central defender in the world - everything can happen..."

"There are incredible things to fight for and we are in a final to win one more title and have the FA Cup, league to try and finish second and fight for the qualification for the Champions League and a big two games against Real Madrid." #MCFC | @ManCity

So he basically needs to sign half a team, a year for them to bed in and then....he leaves and a new manager comes in with his own ideas and has to settle in - potentially wanting his own players.

ideally for me Pep signs a years extension or leaves this year so that we can get a new manager and have the funds for that man to build the team with his signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.