Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dave ,Rodders and Gundo isn't enough to beat a team with 11 injuries. A newly promoted team at that, then we might as well pack it up and go home'.

It's just a bad game. It had little to do with our lineup. They played well and we were off our game. We'll adjust.

Someone somewhere posted the w/d/l stats for when Dave and gundo start together as attacking midfielders. If accurate, the stats are absolutely terrible. Pep needs to abandon that duo permanently.

I think that Pep is going to put all his eggs in the CL; I won’t moan if he wins it at the expense of PL.

We are still carrying problems that go back a few seasons ..Ageing players ,no stellar signings, and opponents upping their game and finding a way to frustrate us. Pep has managed to squeeze so much more from this squad that we have settled for that rather than pushing on..Otamendi was slated for moving on some time ago, Kun ,Fern & David are just going past their peak-where are the next generation of such players.? Not on our bench,not Stones or Zinchenko or even Mahrez.

We are still carrying problems that go back a few seasons ..Ageing players ,no stellar signings, and opponents upping their game and finding a way to frustrate us. Pep has managed to squeeze so much more from this squad that we have settled for that rather than pushing on..Otamendi was slated for moving on some time ago, Kun ,Fern & David are just going past their peak-where are the next generation of such players.? Not on our bench,not Stones or Zinchenko or even Mahrez.

Why do we have to sign "stellar players"? I would rather we bought Jo Bloggs if he was the right man for the job

"No stellar signings"

We just bought the best defensive midfielder in Spain and a 60m right back.

Last season we bought a PFA POTY winner for a club record fee.

The season before we broke the club record on Laporte, 6 months after breaking records for RB, LB & GK. Oh and we bought PFA POTY nominee Bernardo Silva.

Ageing players? Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Rodri, Zinchenko, Sterling, Sané, Bernardo, Jesus are all under 25.

Kun past his peak? Last season he scored more goals than ever and he's currently the league's top scorer having scored in all 5 games.

Couldn’t resist quoting this one from Rag Caf yesterday.

“I can't wait for Pep to feck off.

They'll still be there and there abouts obviously, because of the insane spending sprees, but they won't be like this.

Go manage PSG or Juve you bald bastard, we all know you only go to the strongest team in the league. Rebuilds ain't really his thing. Neither is promoting youth. When Silva leaves I'm sure he'll spunk out on a new spanish midfielder instead of giving Foden a chance.

Go manage AC Milan or Monaco or something, take on a rebuilding job. It's easy to win the league when you manage the richest and best team in every job you've ever had. Until then, Fraudiola lives on.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.