Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to trust the club that we get the transition between Pep and the next manager correctly. We bult sloly towards Pep for a few years prior to him so no reason to not to think that the club will be doing the same for after Pep finishes with us.

HRH SM and Kahldoon along with Txixi clearly have a vision of how they want the team to play....a style or brand of football....they will want that to continue after Pep - can it be replicated by anyone other than Pep...maybe not but it wont be far from it whoever comes in. From what i gather the whole youth set up play exatly the same way as the first team - if thats the case whoever they bring in will have to be able to buy into that style/vision of the way we play

Last edited:
It doesn't look good for extending that contract. Since few months ago, I stopped being optimistic he'll extend, but this goes beyond just bad feeling :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ardiolas-wife-returns-Spain-one-children.html

Well fuck me. Lots of tea leaves. Pep shouting out he’d have left if we won the quad during a post season dinner. The recent Mikel quotes and now this.

I was optimistic on an extension but at this point I’d be happy just to see him see out the 5th season.

Well fuck me. Lots of tea leaves. Pep shouting out he’d have left if we won the quad during a post season dinner. The recent Mikel quotes and now this.

I was optimistic on an extension but at this point I’d be happy just to see him see out the 5th season.
From what I read elsewhere. She is only going back for a few months for business and will return..

He'll do the contract, but it's over after that, imo. I was hoping he'll stay to fight the hate both us and him are getting but I didn't see any promising sign and hint from him in last few months. It's always, I'll do my contract and nothing to hint more than that.

It was a great journey, but whenever he goes it will feel bit odd. Even if we don't win CL or anything else, that Pep factor was very strong thing for us. It was the first time everyone felt the real fear when talking about us. It was about potential before but we were never close to be the best team.

Last edited:
The only thing that could keep him here beyond the five seasons is if he hasn't won the CL - he'll be reeaaal desperate to have that before he's gone, and we'll probably be giving him the best chance of doing that until the end of his career.

That said, if he doesn't win it within those five seasons we might want to try something new anyway.

The only thing that could keep him here beyond the five seasons is if he hasn't won the CL - he'll be reeaaal desperate to have that before he's gone, and we'll probably be giving him the best chance of doing that until the end of his career.

That said, if he doesn't win it within those five seasons we might want to try something new anyway.

I guess Juve is his next destination and he'll have tools for another assault on CL there. Sarri is probably their Pellegrini. Warming the place for him playing similar style of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.