Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop deflecting, as you usually do.

It’s your body of negative work that I was highlighting, and it’s not the first time you have been called out, including by me and other mods.

It says everything about you, and you should heed the advice.

My body of work is a lot bigger than a cherry picked last 20 posts mate, which includes plenty of upbeat posts. That won't fit your narrative though.

There's no deflecting - football is full of a broad range of opinions right across the spectrum. You and a small minority don't seem to understand this and needlessly make things personal when you don't agree.

If you don't like what's being said and can't counter with football debate, ignore the post or the person.

My body of work is a lot bigger than a cherry picked last 20 posts mate, which includes plenty of upbeat posts. That won't fit your narrative though.

There's no deflecting - football is full of a broad range of opinions right across the spectrum. You and a small minority don't seem to understand this and needlessly make things personal when you don't agree.

If you don't like what's being said and can't counter with football debate, ignore the post or the person.
I do both call out and counter, as you’ll know.

And many of us (not a “small minority”) have seen your body of work over time, hence the many times you have been called out, so yours is a very interesting position to take.

I’ll leave it for now, as the point has been made about your negativity and borderline WUMing, but I would still suggest, for the sake of your continued presence on Bluemoon, that you look for more joy in your life.

I do both call out and counter, as you’ll know.

And many of us (not a “small minority”) have seen your body of work over time, hence the many times you have been called out, so yours is a very interesting position to take.

I’ll leave it for now, as the point has been made about your negativity and borderline WUMing, but I would still suggest, for the sake of your continued presence on Bluemoon, that you look for more joy in your life.

Literally the only person on this site I've ever clicked the "ignore" button for. I guess that says a lot.

We created better chances with his tactics before the substitution than the goals. Ultimately we scored off 2 massive individual fuck ups, that's a fact. Ramos should never get outjumped by Gabby, Courtois should always save that header and Carvajal should never dive in.

This is a fundamental problem with football fans, they only judge the outcome. We scored twice with Sterling on and they imploded so it must have been better. They probably would have collapsed if Jesus or Mahrez had buried any of the 5 chances they had under Pep's original system.

He set us up in a way that frustrated and confused Madrid from the first whistle, controlled the game and created chances....there's only so much the man can do.
Spot on Dom. Clearly shows what some fans are like that after a fantastic team effort and win, some want to find fault. Totally baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.