Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but my point is 1hr before each game, the Football Managers come out in force on here wetting their knickers only for us to go on and prove them wrong, rinse and repeat. Law of averages does catch up though and when we have a bad say, they come on here all high and mighty claiming Pep or whoever fucked up.

So what, you're going to ignore common consensus on the issue just because a few people are perpetual flappers?

Pep makes mistakes and it's fair to point out the mistakes when it's the same one that's contributed to another impotent performance. There's nothing wrong with that.

So what, you're going to ignore common consensus on the issue just because a few people are perpetual flappers?

Pep makes mistakes and it's fair to point out the mistakes when it's the same one that's contributed to another impotent performance. There's nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with that at all, its probably the manner in which these (Pep and players) "mistakes" are conveyed. Yet, these same players have played magnificent football previously, getting rightful plaudits and after one game, they suddenly become a liability / dogshit / etc etc. The nature of a public forum I guess

Anyway, we should all be over the disappointment of yesterday and looking fwd to see how the team does against Palace

Why are you so monotonously persistent on trying to poke holes in anyone wanting to discuss the flaws and mistakes on the pitch?

I completely get people have different points of view but you don't even present an opposing one, you just scoff, think of something smug to say and don't add anything of substance. I'm sure you weren't always like this.

Anyway, to answer your question, no.
Everybody knows better than the multiple trophy winning coach.

Maybe, but my point is 1hr before each game, the Football Managers come out in force on here wetting their knickers only for us to go on and prove them wrong, rinse and repeat. Law of averages does catch up though and when we have a bad say, they come on here all high and mighty claiming Pep or whoever fucked up.
City fans love a good moan if Pep doesn’t win anything else with City he’s still been absolutely brilliant.

This whole argument is like saying you can't point out when Otamendi is being a moron because he's won a few trophies.
It’s nothing like that, if you read my prior posts I agree Otamendis gone but to have a go at Pep just makes us look like spoilt brats. He has a problem with injuries at the moment for gods sake cut him some slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.