Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree that Gundogan is the common denominator, but it's becoming increasingly clear that the dynamic of a midfield 3 of David, Gundogan and Rodri has some real issues, particularly against teams which press effectively.
Can't imagine Pep is totally blind to this. Will be interesting to see the selections from now on.

I was told before the season that this would be his last season at city , I didn’t want to believe it , but watching him on the touchline , listening to his interviews he doesn’t seem happy , his wife going back to Barca and the way he was talking up arteta a couple of weeks ago , it feels like this year is unfortunately going to be peps last season .

Hope not! Wouldn't shock me though, the Arteta stuff a few weeks back plus his wife moving home are definitely a little questionable. Will be a sad day when he goes.

If it is, it is. The club and fans will still be here ^^^^^

Also it's just the beginning. Pep's football is completely unmatched in terms of control and underlying numbers, but with the right succession appointment things will change but results will not necessarily get worse.

Part of Pep's job was to win everything, but it was also to build a team that can carry on dominating long after he's left, like he did at Barcelona.

I don't think he'll be here next season, especially if he fails to win the league.
Will go down as one of our greatest managers should he depart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.