Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that Pep delivered the message our owners would have really liked to have sent saying everything about the greedy American owned clubs that is so true ?

Of course it could just be me being romantic , because of the respect that I have for Pep and the way that he represents the club and supporters. So lucky to have a brilliant coach but a truly wonderful person .

His honesty and integrity is so refreshing compared to so many .

Huge respect for making his feelings abundantly clear when he could've chosen to placate his bosses.

Among his many trophy wins, I'll always remember him as a man who stood up for what football meant for him and (I believe) made a difference when the sport needed him to.

It's such a contradiction, but we're a more effective team without our best player, KDB. If Pep can find a way of working Kevin back into the side without losing the cohesion and fludity we had last night, we'd be even better. Bernardo and Foden were world class.

It's such a contradiction, but we're a more effective team without our best player, KDB. If Pep can find a way of working Kevin back into the side without losing the cohesion and fludity we had last night, we'd be even better. Bernardo and Foden were world class.
We have more control but create less chances, kind of logical when you think of his style of play. But in no way can we leave out Kevin when he's fully fit.

Still heavily disagree with this. It's true that Bernardo in particular is as good as useless when Kevin is in the side and extremely good when he's not. Aside from that I think we're miles better with him, not least because KDB is one of our few players who you can rely on to actually show up in the big games like Dortmund.

It is a conundrum. Things don't flow quite as well with KDB in the side as he likes to take the riskier option earlier in the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.