Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep,

Thank you for allowing us fans to witness another unbelievable season, playing football we could only dream of prior to your arrival. Yes we'd won trophies and titles before but never quite in this manner. Multiple trophies in yet another season and our first Final in Europe's premium competition is unbelievable.

In a season where it has been tough for so many personally, football has been a welcome distraction and our football has been such a pleasant distraction from a really rough year.

In a year that can't have been easy for him either, less we all forgot that only a year ago he lost his mum during this awful pandemic. He's barely had a minute to rest during this hectic season and yet he has still managed to drive this club forward with the utmost grace and complete brilliance.

I can't tell you how much joy I have felt during this season, as mentioned in the 1st paragraph, I don't know what I would have done without football this year and I can imagine many other blues feel the same way and a Premier League title, an unexpected Premier League title after our start to the season, is the cherry on top of the cake for this emotional blue tonight.

Hopefully, he can drive us on to lifting the European Cup on May 29th and take a well earned rest summer.

Last edited:
More than anyone, this is Pep's title.
Really good point. There are so many ways to count his brilliance this season. Turning their confidence in the autumn, getting the best from so many players, changing the tactics, moulding a new unit with what he had. The rotation, keeping them fit and injury free...I could go on and on. He’s the best manager I’ve ever had the pleasure to witness at work and probably ever will.

He revolutionises the whole of football. Every team in England plays differently because of him. We will look back on this era like the scousers do at shankley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.