Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only city could find a manager who smokes a fat cigar & sings to oasis in a camera! Lol

Pep is so perfect for city & city is so perfect for Pep. Long May it continue :-)

And...if he loses the CL final, this thread will be full of critics of Pep pretending to know better than him what one should do to win a CL final.

Its is extremely difficult to predict what Pep's next move is once he does leave City but I don't see him staying beyond his contract.

Agree, if he wins the CL and the Club World Cup, then there isn't anything left for him to achieve with City.

Best manager ever, we’re on the brink of history. Truly going to Appreciate what we have before it’s gone

Genuinely and sincerely appreciate this man. A great manager, a seemingly* great man. Correct me if I am wrong, but has he every embraced a club, its supporters and its community like he has here?

Also. Oasis is still the shit** can't change my mind on that

*you have to use "seemingly" these days because who wants to be raked over the coals for appreciating someone who might do something which the public has turned against in the future

**a good thing here in the States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.