Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can genuinely tell he's taken very well to Manchester. Blasting Oasis songs while being half drunk and filled on pizza.... And why not? Quiet, lovely place to live in while also being a major footballing city. I think there is also a bit more privacy afforded compared to Barca and Madrid where every minor little detail gets/is leaked to the media.

There also isn't much more to achieve for Pep as a manager if he leaves City. He showed he could do it in multiple leagues. He has now shown he could rebuild teams. All that's left for him is the UCL imo. I already consider him the greatest but one or more UCL(s) will shut others up. I feel like if he is in a really good position by the end of his contract as a manager, he could end up staying till 2025/26 (9-10 years as manager of City), afterwards moving to the US.

The Athletic wrote a really good piece which also had a bit about his life in Manchester. I can't really remember which one, if anybody knows can they please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.