Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should get Pearce back in. It's no coincidence that West Ham won 4-0 last night when he was there and Moyes wasn't.

I'm only posting this here because this is the last thread I've caught up on in this forum.

I understand we lost, in an extremely dismaying manner, and that's highly upsetting and annoying. I get it.

But the way some of you have written about City players (and Pep) in these threads in the aftermath is disgusting. Threads filled with people suggesting players are awful. Or awful buys. Or played in the wrong position. Or too old. Page after page after page. It disappoints me greatly and has been difficult to read some of the bile posted.

You don't have to pretend and say they played well, because even I know they were collectively shite, at the minimum. But to be so extreme and horrible about the players and personnel of the club you're "supposed" to support is shameful. So many of you must have spent decades hating United fans for how soulless they are and yet here you all are.

Based on this I have great sympathy for some of the friends and family of posters on here. It must be a fucking warzone with you lot around any time they have an off day given how quick you are to explode in rage.

Get a grip.
See you all tomorrow.

Brendan Rodgers became a meme but he’s an excellent manager. We could do a lot worse post Pep.

He’s not utterly talentless, but his inability to get Liverpool over the line in 2014 and abject failure to arrest Leicester’s abysmal form with a Champions League place on the line are huge red flags for me.

Ultimately he’s won a few pots with Celtic while the one other team in Scotland imploded.

Hopefully when the injured players are back and with the new signings, we can go again - otherwise a few signs now that his message isn’t getting through to the players as it used to

Last edited:
You don’t get the feeling any more that Pep can change a game with his genius. I think he’s run his course at City and it’s fucking depressing. Love him, but there is little reaction from the players any more to his ideas. Or, his ideas are just stale.
Not sure he ever has for us. Once we start to slide he just throws his arms and water bottle about but does sweet feck all to change the game.

Honestly Pep needed a real off-season to get this team up to standard again. We should've completed our transfer business early enough to get the players in and acclimated.

Not making excuses for Pep because while he's made questionable decisions and his mood has been terrible going by his demeanor during press conferences, the players need to perform better.

I'm only posting this here because this is the last thread I've caught up on in this forum.

I understand we lost, in an extremely dismaying manner, and that's highly upsetting and annoying. I get it.

But the way some of you have written about City players (and Pep) in these threads in the aftermath is disgusting. Threads filled with people suggesting players are awful. Or awful buys. Or played in the wrong position. Or too old. Page after page after page. It disappoints me greatly and has been difficult to read some of the bile posted.

You don't have to pretend and say they played well, because even I know they were collectively shite, at the minimum. But to be so extreme and horrible about the players and personnel of the club you're "supposed" to support is shameful. So many of you must have spent decades hating United fans for how soulless they are and yet here you all are.

Based on this I have great sympathy for some of the friends and family of posters on here. It must be a fucking warzone with you lot around any time they have an off day given how quick you are to explode in rage.

Get a grip.
See you all tomorrow.
It's a discussion forum. The ostrich approach doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.