Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree with that mate . Don’t forget we won 2 titles without pep so even though he is probably the greatest manager ever he is not Jesus Christ and the world will not end when he does leave . When he dies decide to leave then we will already know who we will be looking at to come in and take over the reigns . The owners will not let this project stutter and they will get the best manager again . Remember pep is not bigger than Man City .
Wow

Also your hatred of all things pep seems to go a bit overboard at times, perhaps remember exactly how shit we were for once. We literally have the best team and manager in the world, it’s only gonna go one way after pep, and it ain’t upwards.

We literally don't

I'm being to wonder if this is more a case of ego, rather than overthinking.

Going with that lineup guarantees one of two things: either he's hailed as a genius, or a complete bottle job. Either way, he's made it all about himself. Had he stuck to the type of lineup that had been working, it's the players who would likely get most of the credit, or criticism.

I'm starting to feel perhaps that he can't handle the players getting the majority of the glory and attention in the most prestigious competition we play in, should it come our away. Flawed 'genius' indeed.
My thoughts exactly, and I said it long ago. Win or lose, he needs to be in the centre of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.