Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your making your point based solely on the result. After 89mins tonight, you’d have said Pep got it spot on. How can Pep carry the blame for the fucking half-wits on the pitch throwing away all the hard work in the space of a couple of minutes?

Pep has got plenty wrong in his time here. Nobody will ever convince me that he didn’t fuck us in the CL final last season but tonight, no, that’s on the players.
All I am saying is during his time at the club he has overseen a team which bottles the big cups time and time again. The only positive tonight is we haven't bottled the final against the scousers

And the excuse last season in the final, how about the season before that? Or the one before that? How about the one before that?

How about every game we go behind and can't win. Guardiola is not untouchable and to have a team as weak as we are is on him
So basically for you every single loss is on Pep? I hope you do the same for all the victories. That would mean he wins like 90% of the time, so that means he is the best by your own definition.

Last season final was all on him, Lyon half and half(Lyon should not beat our squad by any means), Tottenham we dominated them and Laporte gifted them 2 goals. The only clear mistake from Pep is last season against Chelsea.

Wasn’t his fault overall but can’t see us ever winning it with him for one reason or another. Just get the league won

Your making your point based solely on the result. After 89mins tonight, you’d have said Pep got it spot on. How can Pep carry the blame for the fucking half-wits on the pitch throwing away all the hard work in the space of a couple of minutes?

Pep has got plenty wrong in his time here. Nobody will ever convince me that he didn’t fuck us in the CL final last season but tonight, no, that’s on the players.

Brought on Fernandinho for Mahrez which meant we completely changed our shape. Led to us being all over the shop defensively and they scored.
Kick-off Pep has clearly come up with something where we pass the ball back to Ederson who launches up the pitch(been doing it for about a month now). He kicks it straight to Courtois, they come up the pitch and cross it 2-2. Peps decisions are involved in those 2 goals.

If he doesn't bring on Dinho for Mahrez or doesn't make us do this wanky ineffective tactic that also cost us vs Liverpool(they scored immediately into 2nd half after an Ederson long punt up field from our kick-off) we are most likely in the final right now.

Last edited:
All I am saying is during his time at the club he has overseen a team which bottles the big cups time and time again. The only positive tonight is we haven't bottled the final against the scousers
It’s fine margins at this point in the big cup competitions. You don’t get the 2nd chances you get in the league. We are playing against the best Europe has to offer and unfortunately it keeps going against us. As I said, I think Pep has fucked us before in this competition but I cant blame him for tonight.

Wasn’t his fault overall but can’t see us ever winning it with him for one reason or another. Just get the league won
We can win the UCL with Pep, he knows what he needs to do to win the UCL and he showed it in the game against Atletico, unfortunately his belief or philosophy to entertain the football world always gets the better of him in the UCL. Pep needs to understand that he doesn't owe anyone anything, play ugly and win the UCL. Fuck entertaining the media or the pundits. They would still turn around and talk shit about you if you slip up.

Brought on Fernandinho for Mahrez which meant we completely changed our shape. Led to us being all over the shop defensively and they scored.
Kick-off Pep has clearly come up with something where we pass the ball back to Ederson who launches up the pitch(been doing it for about a month now). He kicks it straight to Courtois, they come up our left side and cross it 2-2. Peps decisions are involved in those 2 goals.

If he doesn't bring on Dinho for Mahrez or doesn't make us do this wanky ineffective tactic that also cost us vs Liverpool(they scored immediately into 2nd half after an Ederson long punt up field from our kick-off) we are most likely in the final right now.
I hope you give credit to Pep for dominating Madrid for 179 minutes then. And I hope you make responsible Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling, Laporte for missing chances or making individual mistakes.

With the subs, we dominated Madrid even more than the rest of the match

Starting to think the Champions League will never happen under Guardiola. Think we will have to wait for a Chelsea style win for the first one. Came completed unexpected at that time, and I think that will be the case for us too.

We are not willing to play scrappy enough when needed.

So basically for you every single loss is on Pep? I hope you do the same for all the victories. That would mean he wins like 90% of the time, so that means he is the best by your own definition.

Last season final was all on him, Lyon half and half(Lyon should not beat our squad by any means), Tottenham we dominated them and Laporte gifted them 2 goals. The only clear mistake from Pep is last season against Chelsea.
Guardiola is the best league manager in the world because all games are treated as 3 points and any draws/losses can be compensated with winning other games.

In the cups when it's a one off tie he gets found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.