Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reserve the right to say what the fucking fuck pep when team news comes out , the i'm a fucking blue he has down but the team he is making weird decisions

Just sayin'

:)

Days like today makes some of the utter shit spouted about the man on matchday threads etc all the more ridiculous and knee jerk.
The match threads are reactive, that is the point of them, same as blues at the game or the pub, it is emotional responses on the game, if you dont like them....

I'll love the way Pep does those disapproving fast tuts.
I'm looking for a Pep Tut Tut T Shirt for my easter holiday, are the club selling them yet?

Preferably, in black, with white writing! And a subtle badge....

Easiest team talks of his career coming up, simply "these bastards want to take away what you've achieved" if they cant get fired up against the teams trying their hardest to take it from them, sit on the bench and let someone else who will. Would love to see us make go on a run of not just beating teams but battering them!

SIdenote: I fucking love Pep!
Only de Bruyne of our current players played for City in the period of time we are being accused of breaching rules so I’m not sure he could really say that they are tying to take away what the current team has achieved.

“You have to go to the CEOs, the Daniel Levys etc, and ask them why.”

“There were nine clubs, Burnley, Wolves, Leicester, Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, that wanted us out. Now there are 19”

“We are lucky to be in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty, but we have not had that opportunity. At least with UEFA it was an accusation, with the EPL we are charged straight away”

“We have been here before and we proved ourselves innocent”

“What happens if we are innocent, about the damage that has been already done?”

“They will send us out of champions league to league one, it’s not enough maybe league two, conference, it doesn’t matter. We were born in Maine Road, we did it before, we will hopefully play very good and we will be back soon I am sure.”

These quotes, and of course the one in the threat title, absolute music to my ears. Pep knows exactly what’s going on and he’s defended us to the hilt

A lot of managers would have stayed fairly neutral, not put themselves on the line. Imagine Klopp in his shoes, he wouldn’t say half of that, he couldn’t. Some were even saying Pep should stay neutral but I’m so glad he has defended us like this, it can only be good for our standing and for the relationship with him and the club

Just watched Football Focus basically analysing the situation and the interview, and they were forced into giving a fair coverage on the program. If he had stayed neutral in the presser, we would have been slaughtered in the media, but where he has stood down the barrel of the gun, they can’t possibly spew their usual clickbait bile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.