Pep Guardiola - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A genius, an innovator and without doubt the best club coach in the world. Many were questioning his decision to get Cancelo out of the door, but playing Ake at lb has worked really well. He sees things in players that few coaches can and his decision to player Stones in his new role has been a masterstroke. Both City and the PL will be in a poorer place once he leaves the club.

Some managers win a lot, some play wonderful and entertaining football, some are really flexible and tactically creative, some change the way football is played for years to come, some are great motivators, some are great developing players. Only Pep has got all of these characteristics at the same time.

The most impressive of this Pep's team is that our football is still wonderful, but for the first time in a Pep team the most important players are not the offensive midfielders (Silva-KDB, Xavi-Iniesta) and a forward (Aguero, Messi). If you ask me which 3 players I would never want to pick an injury, I have it very clear: Rodri, Dias and Stones. This is their team. As long as they are healthy, our build and defensive solidness will be high enough that we eventually will score.

In the last 3 years we have played: Porto x2, Atletico x2, Leipzig x4, Chelsea x1, Inter x1, Real Madrid x4, Bayern x2, Dortmund x4, PSG x4, Sporting x2. Only 3 losses in 20 elite matches

Pep will see next season as a personal challenge: to win 4 league titles in a row and to win back to back CLs. So far he hasn't done it.

Pep's the goat no matter what.

I didn't know Ancelotti has four CL trophies. I thought he had won more during his time at Real Madrid on top of his AC Milan haul. Guardiola is behind by just one. Hopefully, he would stay until his fifth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.